Saturday, December 6, 2014

Day 330, December 6


We shall find peace. We shall hear angels.
We shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds. ~Anton Chekhov

Where do you find peace?  When do you hear angels?  When do you see the sky sparkling with diamonds?  Chances are likely that our answers will be as unique as snowflakes.

I find peace in my home cuddled up with my cat.  I find it when I attend church and partake of the Sacrament.  I find it when I gaze upon pictures of my newest granddaughter.

What about hearing angels?  I hear angels when I attend concerts where my grandchildren are playing an instrument and singing.  I hear angels when I listen to the voices of the Primary children as they sing about Jesus.  I hear angels when I listen intently after giving a prayer.

And the sky sparkling with diamonds?  Crystaline snowflakes dancing in the air outshine any diamond as does the glint of the sun on a glass-smooth lake.

Joy for today:  finding peace, hearing angels, seeing the sky sparkle with diamonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment