Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day 242, October 12

"Small things with great love ... It is not how much we do, but how much love we put into the doing.  And it is not how much we give, but how much love we put into the giving.  To God there is nothing small." -- Mother Theresa

Yesterday I wrote about taking small steps--baby steps--in reaching our goals.  What more important goal could there be, aside from returning to live with the Father and His Son, than in giving love?  Professional goals, health goals, financial goals, pale beside the goal of giving love to the Father's children.

Even as I write this, I realize that I don't put much or give much to this all-important goal.  I've resolved to change that, to refocus my hours and my days and to repurpose my life.  Perhaps I'll report to you later how I'm doing with that goal. 

So, for today, I am grateful for the words of a truly great woman.  I am also grateful for the opportunity to refocus and repurpose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment