Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 160, June 7

A wadhile back, I was tempted to say something to someone "for her own good."  (You know those times when you just have to say something for someone's own good.  It almost never is.  It is usually for the good of the person saying it.)

Fortunately, I had the wisdom to pray about it and received the distinct answer, "No.  Don't say it."

How grateful I am that I didn't say anything, that I kept my mouth shut and my words to myself.  I don't always have the wisdom and restraint to do this.  Too frequently I have given in to temptation, saying something that didn't need to be said.  Never has anything good from of it.

So, for today, I am grateful for an answer to a prayer.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for having the wisdom to know what should and shouldn't be said. I know it isn't always easy.

    ReplyDelete