Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 329, November 25

Keeping a blog every day for 329 days hasn't been easy.
Somedays I want to quit. Somedays I want to say, "It won't hurt to skip a day." After all, I skip days in exercising (too many). I skip days in reading the scriptures (again, too many). I skip days in saying "I love you" to my family and friends. Why not take a day off in keeping this journal?
The truth is, I don't know. Something compels me to keep going. To keep trying. Maybe it's because I had the Lord's direction in starting this project. Maybe it's because of those of you who have encouraged me to keep writing. Maybe it's because I have a stubborn streak a mile wide. Maybe it's a combination of these things.
Whatever keeps me going, I'm grateful for it. I haven't kept up many things in my life. I'm lazy and too often tend to take the easy way out.
So, for today, I'm grateful for the Lord's and your help in keeping me going.

1 comment:

  1. I'm grateful that you've kept going. This has been such a blessing in my life!

    ReplyDelete