Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 334, November 30

It is the last day of the next-to-last month of the year. For me, it's been an up-and-down year. My life has been a roller coaster of highs and lows, ups and downs, and everything in between. Do you ever feel like that? Do you ever want to say, "Please, life, just settle down." Do you ever want a period of just plain old boredom? Sometimes, boring looks really appealing.
I wish I could report that I have come through the highs with humility and the lows with faith. Unfortunately, my humility and faith are as up and down as a teenage girl's emotions.
Through it all, the Father and the Savior have been there for me, as They have been there for everyone. They carry me when my knees are weak and my faith is fragile. They lift me when my legs threaten to buckle. They are simply there.
So, for today, I am grateful for the Father and the Savior, who are there, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment