Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Day 221, August 7

The headline read "Entre(pray)neurs."  An interesting play on words. 

As I read the article, I grew more and more interested in the research study performed that revealed that entrepreneurs were more likely than not to believe in and practice prayer. 

Personal experience testifies to that as I recall when my husband and his partner started their own small business nearly 18 years ago.  They had two old computers, some secondhand furniture, and a few thousand dollars in savings.  The business struggled, but they kept at it and added a third partner--the Lord.

With prayer and faith and hard work, they made the business a success.  We ate a lot of rice and beans during those early years, but we not only survived, we thrived.

So, for today, I am grateful for entreprayneurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment