Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 233, August 19

President Uchtdort concludes with these wonderful words:  "Sisters, there is something inspiring and sublime about the little forget-me-not flower. I hope it will be a symbol of the little things that make your lives joyful and sweet. Please never forget that you must be patient and compassionate with yourselves, that some sacrifices are better than others, that you need not wait for a golden ticket to be happy.

"Please never forget that the 'why' of the gospel of Jesus Christ will inspire and uplifit you. And never forget that your Heavenly Father knows, loves, and cherishes you."

So, for today, I am grateful for the wise and compassionate words of a man of God.

1 comment:

  1. A dear friend gave me a figure of a girl holding a bunch of flowers that I see as forget-me-nots. I placed it so that I would see it at least a couple times a day. It is good to remember.

    ReplyDelete