Friday, April 5, 2013

Day 96, April 5

"Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself.  Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them--every day begin the task anew."--Saint Francis De Sale

Don't you love this quote?  It gives me courage in remedying my own many imperfections.  And it reminds me to have patience, not just with others, but with myself. as well  I've shared some of my imperfections with you in posts in this blog.  The fact is, I have many, many more.  I frequently grow impatient with them, with myself.  Then I read something like the above, and I resolve to try once more.

So, for today, I am grateful for patience..

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if much of my impatience with others stems from impatience with myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quote. I'm with Deliese on this one.

    ReplyDelete