Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 248, September 3

Lately the days have been overcast.  Though I appreciate the cooler weather, I miss the sun.

I've written before about my need for sunshine.  My spirits plummet the moment the sun disappears from the sky.  (Larry, the engineer tells me that the sun hasn't really disappeared, it's only obscured by the clouds.)  It doesn't matter.  I need to see the sun.  I need to feel it.

Sunshine and Sonshine.  We cannot get along without either one.

So, for today, I am grateful for the sun.  I am always grateful for the Son.

1 comment:

  1. This reminded me of the hymn "Our Savior's Love". "Our Savior's love shines like the sun with perfect light As from above, it breaks through clouds of strife." Even though I have cloudy days sometimes, it's reassuring to know that the sun and the Son with always break through.

    ReplyDelete