Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 119, May 2

"Passion:  There are many things that will catch your eye but only a few will catch your heart.  Pursue those.".--seen on a poster

What is your passion?  I hope you have one or two or even twenty.  I hope there are things that spark your creativity and stir your excitement.  I hope you pursue them with eveyrthing you have.

Over the years, I have occasionally denied or put off pursuing passions.  My excuses were numerous:  it costs money; it will take time away from my family; it will prove that I have no talent. 

Do you have similar excuses that you pull out when you are tempted to go after a passion? I hope not.  I hope you are smarter and wiser and braver than I am and chase your passions with everything you have. 

This I know for sure:  passions deserve our best.  Find a way to give that.  You're worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Does "taking a nap" count as a passion? There are times I want an afternoon nap passionately.

    ReplyDelete