Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 60, March 4

Have you ever found a penny and, believing it will bring you good luck, made a wish on it? I have. My wishes are really prayers, prayers for family and friends who are struggling.

I sometimes wonder what the Father thinks of my "penny prayers." I picture Him smiling patiently, seeing my spiritual self as it really is, that of a child who is just learning to walk, stumbling and tripping and getting up once again.

I imagine the Father sees many of us as children, struggling in the cobwebs of this life, failing to realize what truly matters. It is only in recent years that I have had an inkling of what is most important and how I can turn my burdens over to Him.

This I know for sure: He is always there if I have eyes to see; He is always listening if I have ears to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment