Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 76, March 20

I love the colors of sky and earth, the aquamarine of the ocean, the quiet lavender of a distant mountain. Could it be that these colors resonate within me because they are the colors that the Father used to paint His creations?

As I've mentioned in earlier posts, I have no artistic talent. As for decorating, I tend to stick with the safe and, dare I say it, boring.

But my soul longs for color. Indeed, it delights in color. Who had not felt the pull of the colors of a desert sunset or the infinite variety of roses? Color reminds us that our world is a glorious place, created for us by a loving Father.

This I know for sure: when I need a reminder that the Lord loves me, I have only to look at how He has decorated His world for His children.

No comments:

Post a Comment